num1000 512kb cache mix num1000 512kb cache mix

AWSOME

This is some crazy anime, I loved it! It makes you seem like your on crack or any other drugs ^-^''
Anyway it was great and ceep making more!!!!!

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

One thing and this is important...(GET A CONTRACT)

Dont...Dont make more of this please..This is too much work just to put it on Newgrounds. GET PERMISSION FROM SONIC TEAM TO MAKE THIS INTO A REAL TV SERIES ON ADULT SWIM OR TOONAMI DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH VIOLENCE OR OTHER ADULT STUFF. GET A CONTRACT AND GET PAID. DO IT NOW CAUSE YOU ARE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Animator Onizuka Great Animator Onizuka

THIS IS RACIST

I'm part japanese i can understand it and if you think that you can just through any fucking japansese phrase in there and translate the wrong text then your fucking wrong. If your goin to do a JAP flash make it right and make better fucking animations the characters looked like fucking crap!

Pill Bunny Pill Bunny

Nani?

Nani ka? Doushite tamae maiko kono desu tamae dontono houjin ka?
Hon'in douyou sore! ^_^ (Hai watashi houjin)

Translation: What? How did you make this if you dont know japanese? I liked it though ^_^ (Oh yeah im japanese)

Sorry i cant translate the Flash though....

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

NANI!!!!!!!!

NANI!!!! Kono jin ikasu! Tamae choudai ten auto ten! Meiku jakkan motto!

Ice The Hedgehog Ep1 Ice The Hedgehog Ep1

WOOOT

MAN....Your one of the best of the best animators. Never seen anyone mach these graphics!!!!!!!!!!NICENICENICE well done

weebl and bob - paper weebl and bob - paper

WOOT

WOOT this was something on Family Guy too LOL

Meet Dustin Meet Dustin

Funny

this is funny but whats even funnyer is that my name is Dustin, Hello my Dame is Nustin.

S. Ninja Mario Ep. 0 S. Ninja Mario Ep. 0

Awsome

That was really goood keep up the work and make lots more. I do hope to see Sonic.

Negative 001 - The Call Negative 001 - The Call

It was great

Keep doing this cause it was madd good. Your got to make more and the animation was tight